Good things come in small packages and these mini delights don’t disappoint.
Why they’re good for you:
- Eggs are packed full of protein, healthy fats, and minerals
- Vegetables are loaded with vitamins
What you need:
- 6 Large eggs
- ¼ capsicum
- 1 carrot
- 4 button mushrooms
- Pre-heat oven to 180C.
- Grease mini muffin tray.
- Dice capsicum, mushroom and grate carrot.
- Whisk 6 whole eggs.
- Divide the vegetables into the muffin tray.
- Divide the egg mixture into the muffin tray.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until set and golden on top.