Perfect for when people are over and so tasty that everyone will be asking for the recipe.
Why they’re good for you:
- Chickpeas contain lots of protein and fibre
- Vegetables are loaded with vitamins
What you need:
- 1 tin of chickpeas
- 1 tbs tahini
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- 2 Carrots
- 2 stalks of celery
- Drain and rinse chickpeas .
- Place all chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice and garlic into a food processor and blend until smooth (HINT: add spices for extra flavour).
- Cut up carrot and celery into sticks to serve.
- One serve of hommus is about ¼ of a cup with as many vegetable as you like.