Chicken? Tick. Pizza? Tick. Chicken BBQ Pizza? Enough said.
Why it’s good for you:
- Chicken is a source of lean protein
- Multi-grain or wholegrain wraps are packed with fibre and are low GI, providing a steady source of energy
- Mushrooms are rich in B vitamins and antioxidants
- Greek or natural yoghurt is packed with probiotics to help promote healthy digestion
What you need:
- 1 tub tomato paste
- 4 wholemeal/wholegrain wraps
- 1 cup chicken, cooked and shredded
- 2 tbs barbecue sauce
- 1 capsicum, sliced
- Button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- Pineapple, diced (if required)
- Olives, halved (if required)
- Natural yoghurt (to dress)
- Spread tomato paste evenly onto wraps.
- Mix shredded chicken with barbecue sauce.
- Place chicken, capsicum, mushrooms, tomato, pineapple and olives evenly between pizzas.
- Place pizzas onto baking paper and slide onto an oven tray.
- Grill in the oven for 10 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Serve immediately with drizzles of natural yoghurt.