Growing good habits dashboard
The Growing good habits dashboard lets you compare your area to other areas in Queensland for a range of child health indicators.
Simply select the:
- Health indicator you are interested in
- Population group you are interested in
- Areas in Queensland you are interested in. You may select more than one to compare between areas.
- Time period you are interested in. You may select more than one time period for an average percentage.
The Growing good habits dashboard is currently only available to Queensland Health employees. We are in the process of making the dashboard accessible to all Health Professionals across Queensland.
To find out which Primary Health Network or Hospital and Health Service you belong to use the maps below:
- Chief Health Officer Health of Queenslanders report
- Visual presentation of Chief Health Officer report data
(use Mozilla Firefox: Go to Data Discovery Tools section and from there you can access: Child data visualisations, Weight loss and obesity visualisation.
- Preventive health indicators for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people report 2015
- How to communicate obesity information: Obesity Australia – How to report on Obesity guide.